Friday, February 18, 2005

Matthew

He was the one, my first high school crush. I thought that eventually my last name would be his, that his body would be beside me every night when I went to sleep. When our relationship began, we got along like nothing I could have imagined. It would be only one week before I could tell him I loved him, and I meant it with everything I had. He was perfect in my eyes, and I could not see anyone besides him. I was so honored that he saw something in me, because all that I saw in myself was flaw. Even after he became mine and I was his, I desperately wanted him. I needed us to be together, nothing before had ever been so perfect!

Even at that time, there were two of us. There was Nat, who was afraid of doing anything out of line that might cause him to stop loving me. Natalie was silent, waiting in the back, patiently biding her time. Two beautiful months passed with Matt and Nat, then Natalie made her treacherous step into the situation. Violence and impatience upset the balance and soon he did not know who I even was, but we kept working on our relationship. He changed as well, perhaps there is two of him now, but whatever the case, my heart began to break.

After a year and six months we were finished. While we will never be together another time, Nat cannot let him go. Yet I, Natalie, know that she is clever, she will save others by keeping them from us, keeping them out of my clutches. Sweet little Nat, to her, every emotion is precious; every moment in love means another portion of happiness that she can store away for later. Her lost virginity was a pure gift of love which now I can only thank her for. What she did out of innocence and goodness I have easily corrupted. Sex would now be nothing to me, but to her it is still an act of love and trust. I would gladly corrupt her body; break her for my own pleasure. With the help of another, I would rape her, take everything she has left, but I have yet to find a consenting male.

So, now I have taken this. What started out as hers, this piece of writing is now simply what I dictate to her. You may ask why I even bother allowing Nat to survive at all. Well, I will tell you. Just look at her! She is good, she is brilliant, and she is so much fun to torture! No other person would dare to come near us and trust us if it were not for her! Never could I write as she does, and while she hopes to destroy me, she cannot! I loom over her, over powing all her actions. Without me she would be nothing! She would have no voice and she would never gain anything! It is my determination that lets her succeed and eventually she will be able to do nothing but give thanks for everything I have done and beg for her life.

She is silly, fickle, and begging me even now to stop! I smile, spit in her face and take this blog. Ha! I laugh at her useless efforts! Oh Nat, you are so lost, but do not worry, I will take good care of you and your friends.

To all our readers, she will be fine. Do not let her worry you with internal matters that no longer concern you. From now on, it is the reign of Natalie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home