Monday, February 14, 2005

Check Out This Site

I figure this will probably be where I am at in about 5 months when I move out of this godforsaken house and into somewhere small with way too many people crammed in between. Or perhaps I will be the "flatmate" everyone chooses to loathe. Hell if I know, I am going to go ahead and go burn myself, or just blog away all my feelings.

It's weird what sort of blogs are out there, and who you can really find if you look hard enough.

http://ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com/

C,if you decided to check out my blog again, you taught me something important today that I will never forget, we should always be grateful for what we have. Even in your rants, you accepted that there are many who would die for what you have, and that is amazingly intuitive. You have changed my perspective, thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm glad to be of help. Thank you for your own comments as well. It seems we've both had a sort of backwards Valentine's Day, hmm? There's a saying in spanish. "El amor es corto, pero el olvido... es para siempre." Which means that while love is short, the memories are forever. Sometimes memories can be healthy.

Crystal

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home