Saturday, February 12, 2005

I Should Be Sleeping

Currently all of my underwear is in the wash, so I am going commando in sweatpants as I type this.

It hurts to swallow, and it hurts to breathe. My nose is stuffed up, and my joints are sore, especially my neck. My sinuses are stuffed beyond imagination, and I should be sleeping but I cannot.

My Love!
All I can think about is you. I want you by my side. You make me feel beautiful, you make me feel real. When I am near you, I do not have to fear what others make think, because you are far less judgmental of me than I could ever be for myself. You accept and love me with everything you have and I wish I could give you back a fraction of what you give to me.

You terrify me, excited me, exhilarate my senses. You drive me wild beyond belief. All I want is you!

My poet, my sweet, sweet Shakespeare! Speak to me with the eloquence I never knew a man could possess. Captivate me with your mysterious eyes!

Oh, HOW I LONG FOR THEE!

Dominic, my youngest brother has now joined the cast of my readers, so welcome to him! As a warning to you all again, you read what I write, that is not my problem. I refuse to censor myself for someone else's benefit. If anything I ever say hurts you in ANY way, then stop reading. Do not force me upon you.

Justin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you buddy, your hugs mean more to me than I will ever be able to explain.
Jolene, I cannot wait until your hot ass makes its way into town with Starla! I'm so fucking pumped about it!
Ian, you already know you are my pookie! Oh, before I forget, what's the password?
Matt, please take care of yourself, that is more important than anything else right now.
Dominic, you know you are my favorite. I am so going to be your soccer-mom forever, so never worry that I won't be here to support you!
Leanne, if you are reading, you know you are totally my new best-friend and I would do anything you needed me to, no questions asked.
Jake, you're the best.
To Graham and Kellen, if you still read this, that's awesome and all three of us need to get together soon.

I put ya'll in no particular order, and if I left someone off, do not take it personally. Currently I am tripping out on Nyquil and need to be sleeping, but that is another story.

GOODNIGHT ALL OF YA!

1 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

what is a pookie?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home