Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Another Tumor?

Deep breaths, just take deep breaths.

Ok, so last year I had to have two surgeries on my boobs for the removal of some tumors that were there. Age 16/17 and I had to live every day wondering if that day was the last day that I lived as someone without cancer.

I discovered the first bump in the shower, and one month later I was scheduling a date for surgery.

It gave me a lot to thing about. Anyway, tonight I itched on my left breast and I went to scratch it, but I rubbed deep into my skin and felt an all too familiar bump just under the skin.

My dad reminded me last night how much of a waste of money I am already. It's bad, but right now I am hoping that I don't have cancer so that my Dad will not have to pay.

Anyway, I'm going to go "feel myself up" to check and verify the findings of a few minutes ago. I will update ya'll when it comes.

I love you!
-Nat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home