Sunday, January 30, 2005

True Love - Part One

No, I am not a rape victim, but just like murder should not be ignored, neither should the innocents who suffer from another's selfish cause. The whole piece, which will eventually be several blog entries long, goes out to them. Tonight, this is for you.

He shoved me back against the wall. I felt him hard against my leg and he grabbed for my breasts. I hated this but I never could stop it. His breathing accelerated. I took the opportunity to look past him in a desperate search for someone who could help me. I knew there would not be. He noticed me looking behind him and he turned to see what I was looking at. I took my chance and pulled away from him. I was a faster runner than him, and I knew that if I managed to get just a few feet out of reach he would not be able to catch me.

By the time I had moved it was already too late. My moment of hesitation meant my defeat. My worn tennis shoes slipped in the layer of dirt on the sidewalk and his hand closed around my upper arm. Before I could react, his other arm grasped my wrist and twisted my right arm behind my back. I squealed in pain, the feeling in my arm was worse than anything he had done to me before. He shoved me to the ground and I heard my head hit the cement.

"Oh, now you are going to get it!" A swift kick to my stomach sent me gasping for air. He pulled me to my feet and forced me to the shed. He was the only one in his family who had the keys and it was so far out in the backyard that the irrigation ditch would muffle any sounds coming from inside. Not even a bloodcurdling scream or a gunshot could be heard above the roar of the water. He unlocked the door and shoved me into the dark interior. There was one window on the back wall that had years of dirt caked onto its surface. There were several dirty potato sacks in one corner and he threw me down on them.

"Undress yourself or I will hurt you."
"Please, stop this! I beg of you! You know this is. . ." SLAP! My body shook with his blow.
"Now."

I hurried to undress for fear of him as he shut and locked the door. The only way to unlock the door is through the key which he placed on a wooden beam above his head. He stood about two feet above my height so I realized that I could not reach the key. I looked toward the window again; the edges had nails driven into them holding them closed. I was trapped.

I was also cold, shivering out of fear and the air against my now bar skin. He took my wrists and bound them together in an efficient and rough matter. Tossing me to the ground he tied the other end of the rope to the wooden pillar above me. I did not know what to do.

What seemed like years later, I heard the zipper of his pants and the harsh rustle of plastic. I watched as the condom package wafted down to the floor. He pulled down his pants and knelt down near me. Forcing my legs apart, he entered me. It was a deep soreness that only intensified as he drove further in. My first time, and it was awful, completely evil in nature. I received no enjoyment as he continued pounding in a steady rhythm. Deep heaving sighs on my neck as he held me to him.

Minutes later he froze, letting each ejaculation flow out of him with a tremor.

After he finished he pulled away and stood up. He did not look at me. I had no idea what he planned to do with me. He removed the key from the spot above his head and unlocked the door. He gently removed the semen drenched condom from his penis and tossed it outside. Picking up my shirt, he wiped himself off. Then he pulled up his pants, buttoned and zipped them, straightened his shirt, and walked out. He shut the door behind him and I heard the door lock with a satisfied click.

I was alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Oh my god. That was so vivid, I'm in tears. Brought back memories, but then again, it always does. Just the word's enough. It's great of you to dedicate this. I've written poems about it, posted them on fictionpress.com... It's an original fiction/poetry site. You sound like a poet or a writer. Maybe it will help you reach even more people. You have such an eloquent manner of writing whether it's here, or in any other post. It's a blessing, you convey emotion so vividly.

Crystal

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home