Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I Should Have Never Let You In

Cross Country. Carnivale. Insomnia.

Things that defined me as a person, you have STOLEN! Name one thing that I do that you do not insist on doing better?

Calculator games. MY rubik's cube that started the craze at Pius. My family's activities that have become your own.


I was used and disposed. How can you love me when you don't even know me anymore???

You are just like everyone else.

I am surprised that you did not join Speech and Debate.

Even the blog, everything. You are a better version of me. You drink more coffee, sleep less, and have the more dysfunctional family. Congrats, you win. You even try less and get better grades!

I hate competing with you all the time, and I won't do it anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home