Sunday, January 16, 2005

Manifest of Lust

You move through the dark to my bedside, reaching out for me as your eyes adjust. I feel your wanton need as I turn on the lamp beside my bed. You perch on the edge beside me and your right arm finds its way to the bed on my left side. I sit up, our heads are close. We say nothing and our lips are only a small space away from touching. Our breathing accelerates and I reach up and stroke your cheek.

Nothing can stop this tonight, I need you like no night before. My eyes plead for you to take me, use me, anything, my body yearns for you. I know it is wrong, but I need you physically inside me tonight.

Turning my head in an instance of morality I pull you to a hug. My arms embrace you instead of my lips. Your body against mine feels restrained by clothing, and in an instant it is a forest fire. We are moving, caressing, touching and clothes are pulled off.

Soon I am next to you, we are naked, moving as one. I begin at your neck sliding down your body with my lips. You shudder as my nostrils release a shaft of air onto your skin. Laying back your head on my pillow, you are completely at my disposal. In the cool summer air floating in through the window, your nipples are hard, and I am still moving downward.

Before I go further, you are forcefully pulling me up towards your mouth. Turning, you are on top, moving into me.

Both of us gasp with the moment of connection. Further kissing, nails dig into your back and release. Our motions become one and our breathing steadies. I am aware of my family in my house, but I am not silent. My cries of ecstasy cut through the silence as I climax but you keep me there with your movements. Sweaty and in complete bliss we move apart.

I know it was wrong, and I know I have lost it all with our actions, but that moment was my reason for having survived until then. That single sin made my life worthwhile.

I come out of sleep in my own sweat. Evil apparition of my desires, you were only a dream. You have taken me from my dream and made me awake in my actions. You have aroused me fully, and I am worse then before. Ah, a woman's simple 'wet-dream.' I am exhausted, fulfilled, and hungry for more, all in the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home