Saturday, January 15, 2005

Dominic

Tonight, I came home and convinced Dominic to go to SPX with me to clean up after a fundraising dance. It was the first time we talked in a long time. Later, after we both got back home, Louie called me and we talked for a long time as well. Alex talked to me during the day and I helped him retrieve his cell phone which he had left at Molly's place. When I left the SPX parking lot this morning I paused and saw Ben's car parked in the lot near a bunch of juniors' cars. I pulled over and left him a note letting him know that I would be back to help clean up after the first dance he had run during his hs career and that I loved him dearly.

Something changed today and I realized that I would kill someone if they hurt a part of my family. Sometimes I feel badly for the way that Missy got treated after she broke up with Alex, and other times, I know that we could act no differently. We are a pack and always have been. When Alex, Ben, and I were beaten for our mistakes, or the other times when we all helped to pull the trampoline out of the pool after it blew in, when I was scared in the hospital before surgery, my family was there. When it really counts, we come together, and we would take down anyone who would dare to come near us.

Ian started taking "shake skins" at school today. Alex and Sean's creation, and despite the fact that Ian is my best-friend, I almost decked him. I was not upset at first, until I realized that no one at Pius knew that it had originated with my family. He had stolen a part of us. Even now I am upset at it and shake in rage.

My family is my everything. There are so many times where I had to give up everything for them, and I did, but nobody on the outside could understand.

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TOUCH MY STUFF! I consider MY family part of my stuff. If someone hurt Dominic in any way I would remove one of their arms if not kill them. I told him that tonight, and he knew I meant it.

I love them dearly. You will never know what the walls of my room know. The horrors and guilt that the walls in this house have seen, and you will always be an outsider.

I will always be a Rivera, no matter whom I marry. I will carry that name before any other, because I am proud of it, and I have earned it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home