Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Neck Hurts

Totally exhausted, but I am not going to sleep anytime soon. I still need to do laundry for Speech and Debate tomorrow and write two more speeches, do my current event for Cappleman, and finish my other homework. My neck is really sore.

Ian said that I am working myself to death, and he is probably right. My anxiety to be constantly doing something has taken over me, leading me to become completely aggravated by my classes that do not have something that is CONTINUALLY teaching me something new. At the same time, AcaDec is dragging me under, I am not giving up any of my extra-curricular events and am still managing to have time to tutor Dominic and talk to Matt when I can.

Today my theology teacher Mr. MacMurchadha (pronounced Mac-Mur-ah-coo), talked about rest being a basic need of all humans, at the time, I was calculating how much homework I could get away with doing in his class so that I could do other work later on. The rare times I have time to myself I make it a point to type in a blog, something that is VERY relaxing or read some of a book.

I am completely in love. I am also really feeling emotionally stable in my work even though I know it is literally killing me. What can I say, I am not accomplishing what I should in a day. I need to work harder at it.

I hope that I find all of you in good health and that you can also be content with where ever you happen to be in your life. Please find the time to drop me a line, I will try and get back to you, although it might just be through email in the middle of the night.

Take care.

CARNIVALE PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

Sleep is good.
I do not get a lot either.
I cannot wait nine more weeks, or 63 and a but days from now until I can force us to sleep.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home