Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's Day

Managed to haul my exhausted body into my house tonight. Last night I barely got sleep and New Year's eve stress only added to it, so by the time I got home today at 2 am, I was pooped. I told Ian I would be in bed asleep by 3:20, and I plan to keep that promise, so I will make it quick.

After a swig of champagne I wished my two brother's (who were up with one of their friends in the living room watching the South Park Movie) a Happy Fucking New Year and made my way to the computer where Katie finally gave me that New Year's kiss she owed me.

Tired of life, tired of myself, really surprised I survived 2004 and looking forward to kicking 2005's ass or going down hard. Yep, definitely exhausted, going to bed now.

Happy new year ya'll!

1 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

Natalie,

You know that life is hard.
I just learned this myself.
I am back at Hell now, but I will always be here for YOU.

I love you more than you will ever know...
Thank you for you.

(insert secret handshake)

Matthew

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home