Saturday, December 25, 2004

Alone

I feel completely alone again. It is hard, knowing that all of you will read it and ask yourself how I could dare to feel like this when you are supporting me. I just am lonely.

There are few that I would push my problems on, but you all have become my witnesses. In honesty, I do not even know how many people are still reading my blog at all.

I am back to playing the game, the face that everyone else wants and crying myself to sleep. I hate life, but I will live it. I used to be happy, and I live for the memory of it.

I got my life back, and now, I realize, I am content in its emptiness. This is where I was meant to fit. I suck it in, and stop complaining, because there are other people with worse problems to worry about.

I am here, listening again. I am sorry that I have over stepped my boundaries in the past, I will no longer harbor my pain with you. I claim it as my own.

Please use me for some good, or else I truly have laid down everything, and lost it all for nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home