Sunday, December 19, 2004

The Greatest Guy You Will Probably Never Know

Why won't you know him? It is probably because you already do know him. His name is Ian Luders. However, here is why I think he is the best guy I will ever know, and the things you probably would not learn unless you were blessed enough to date him yourself.

  • He will kiss you and mean it.
  • He never wants anything but good for you.
  • He will not let you leave if you are angry. He will make you talk it out first.
  • He is taller than you.
  • He is kind and gentle.
  • He would beat the living hell out of anyone who tried to hurt you.
  • He will hold you close if you want to be held, or he will back off if that is what you want instead.
  • He is caring and sweet.
  • He understands your insanity.
  • He will battle with you through life, instead of against you.
  • He is intelligent, and therefore will not be a complete dumbass like other boyfriends can be.
  • He keeps to himself mostly, thus is pretty low maintenance.
  • He loves skiing.
  • He is the perfect hiking buddy.

And those are just a few. I wish I could explain why he is so great, but there is not enough words nor time to do so. I am so honored to call myself his friend.

You are my hero Ian. Never forget that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home