Friday, December 17, 2004

Jacob and Leanne

I just wanted to let both of you know that I am quite aware that you were reading my blog.

So I give you, Leanne, my blogsite. You read it, and instead of talking to me about what's written on it, you report me to your upper management, Jacob. Since when are you a Jacob crony? That's ridiculous!

Jacob, how can you say that you care when you have YET to call me about my blog? If I EVER hear that either you, or Leanne, have dared to say that you are closer to me than anyone else, including complete strangers, I will find you, wherever you are, drag you kicking and screaming into the street and beat the living hell out of you.

You are lucky that I am sitting here, stewing in my own house over this on my blog rather than driving to your house to do that now.

You made me do something I never thought I would, and that is wrongly blame my best-friend for someone else's actions.

I am sorry to Ian for the previous blog, you did not deserve that.

Leanne, do not stop telling people about my blog. I do not care if people READ WHAT I WRITE, or I would not have put myself out on a blog to begin with! I would go so far as to announce my blog over the intercom in the morning announcements.

What was wrong with what you did is that you did not talk to me. Do not go behind my back.

I fucking hate gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home