Thursday, December 16, 2004

You Are A Threat

Ian, I know what he wanted on the phone tonight. I have to admit that I was testing you. I know Jacob is worried, about me. He found the blog. Honestly, I was testing you to see if you would tell me the truth, you failed.

Amazing, he still has not called about it. If he were really worried, maybe he would have talked to me. Oh wait, everyone fears me. Only Justin and Jolene brave addressing me directly, instead of going through you.

BOOOO! Deja Vu.

Do not act like I am on the in, if you are really keeping me out. I grow weary of this game.

Anger is building inside, and half of me is searching for a place to direct it. Do not give me a reason to hurt you.

I trusted you.

A falter, ah, the misstep and there it is. The fatal error.

If I were you I would think carefully about what you said to Jacob. Make the right decision.

People who talk shit get it, especially from me.

I do not like my safety being threatened by other people. It is people like you who TAKE ME TO THE EDGE and then prod trying to see if you can push me over.

Stop keeping shit from me.

No, why not go have your own life? Leave me out of it perhaps? Oh wait, I am already there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hey Nat. Check my blog. I left you something. (birthtolife.blogspot.com)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home