Monday, December 27, 2004

My Fallen Angel

Once the hand of God, you have slipped from your position of power. You were once my redeemer, yet now I redeem you. It cannot be as it once was, yet it is, every time. There is inner conflict, I desire you like I cannot explain, but you and I have both changed, and time is slipping away. The clouds you once rested on in nap now cloud the sun and block out your light. You are infinitely tormented by the plan of your own design, and you look for the second coming for a resurrection that will never be. Your dark eyes keep me locked in your pain, I cannot look away. I reach for you hand and you fall, I cry out in horror as you slide away, but you can no longer hear my pain.

My fallen angel, please believe. The only way back to eternal bliss is through your own faith.
The ground below you is rocky and hard, and you will meet it soon, because the fall is only so long.

My fallen angel, broken wing in tow. Please know that I still have faith,
In you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home