Monday, January 03, 2005

Things I Hate

The fact that i have to listen to other people. Be patient. Love and not have.

Feel completely empty all the time. Face my insanity. Eating. Sleeping. Breathing.

I HATE that I must live. I hate that no one is ever happy. i hate the fact that I destroy others and I HATE that I like doing it.

I hate hate. I hate love. I love lust. so I hate lust. Which I still hate.

I hate that I am rambling and every word is being scrutinized by Ian to see if I am going to take my own life tonight, and Matt is making sure that not a single phrase in this entire blog is a lie.

Being terrified of myself. Trusting myself. Feeling alone. Being a woman.

I hate everything and mostly everybody except my two, who hate each other. Great, spread the hate. I fucking hate that too. I hate that I cuss, I hate when i don't. I hate when I feel sick, I hate when I feel good. I hate when everything stops making sense.

I hate the tv fuzz. I hate being called crazy.

Krispy Kreme donuts. Dumb people in my theology class. Busy Work.

Irony. I hate that love is cruel and unkind. I hate that I taste love with every swallow and cannot forget the taste.

I hate that you have to see me like this.

2 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

I agree.

9:05 AM  
Blogger dfg said...

I agree.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home