Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Full Circle

Vinegar in my mouth. I still dream of what cannot be. I see it in my dreams. At least there I have you.

Velvet tears drip silently down my face tonight, longing for your voice, your touch, for you. Water becomes wine and the maroon signs of sadness roll off my face and splash on the tile. Each plop stains and becomes a mark I cannot wash away. Never before have I seen myself like this.

Self mutilation takes over. I write to express what I feel but I have no audience. I could call so many people, but I have no voice. I AM MUTE. Can you not hear my silent blood curdling cries for help? No, you cannot, but I do not blame you for that. By the time you read this I will have already destroyed myself. I will be nothing.

I slip uneasily into my dreams to see what could of been. I stop breathing to hold that moment a bit longer and then I am gone. Forever in the endless sleep. Do not worry, I will always be with you.

Never forget, it was worth it. Each moment of bliss was worth the years I have spent in agony.

I will always love you, but I will not show it anymore. I am sorry for everything.

1 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

you worry me almost all of the time
i wish that i could understand why you felt the way you feel
i wish that you would explain it to me
i know that i am not always the smartest or fastest person, but i would like it if you would explain this to me anyway

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home