Monday, January 24, 2005

Karen D. Rivera

She died nearly a year ago. In fact, it will be a year on Thursday. I still cannot wash the blood off my hands.

You all keep asking me what my deal is, you all want to know me deeper. The truth is, there is nothing to me. Recently, I have been told by several people the I am in beautiful. Even students I have never talked to before have told me this. I do not understand, I do not think that I ever will.

I will admit that there is nothing like the feeling I get when I know I have aroused a man. It is an adrenaline rush. I could be completely unwilling to do anything with the boy at that time, but just knowing that he aches with want of me is something I desire deeply. I feel my crisp blue eyes, reaching out, taunting another to crave me. I can soften them at will, drawing the viewer in, and then destroying them just as easily. I like being on top, making others vulnerable in my sexuality.


I am like her in that aspect. Ah Mother, I learned the tricks all too well.


::LOOKS AROUND IN INSTANTANEOUS PARANOIA::
Shhhhh! She's coming down the stairs! Shit I am not supposed to be awake! I got to go. I am so going to be grounded tomorrow, so I will talk to ya'll on Tuesday if I cannot sneak on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home