Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bloody Snow

She's crying again. I can't get them to shut up. He is begging to be let out in a hoarse voice that indicates he has been yelling all day in the hopes of someone hearing him while I was gone.

No one can rescue either of them. They are just like the rest and they will be buried beside them. I tell her to shut up, but she won't listen, so I kick her in the stomach. Her bruises from yesterday's beating are evident. I do not feel bad for what I have done to them, they should have been better friends.

Sharpening my knife, I run it across his skin allowing little lines of blood to appear and begin flowing. He is crying silently in the hopes that if he doesn't scream I will stop sooner. After about the tenth I go deeper. I am not getting a reaction and it is making me angrier.

She starts crying again.

I cannot contain the anger and I ram the knife into her chest. I can still hear her bloody coughs. That is how I left her.

He started screaming. He is terrified.

She is still alive and stares at me in disbelief. I spit in her face.

Human suffering is amusing.

Now I just need to decide what fun I can have with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home