Thursday, February 03, 2005

NatalieSPX.blogspot.com

I will be changing this current address because there is one of my readers that has become very dangerous and refuses to leave me alone. Please email me whenever you read this and I will let you know what my next site is. It will be a lot of work because I think that I will eventually be able to move the entire blog, but we will have to see how it goes. I might just have a bare site for a while until it is safer to expand. I am sorry on behalf of my stalker friend that you guys will have to do this, but I will talk to ya'll separately about this at a later time.

2 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

I will never see you ever again.
I will be dead.
Goodbye.

9:56 PM  
Blogger dfg said...

Just copy the HTML from this page to whatever your new page is.

Select all of it, copy it, and paste it into your new one. That is the simplest way to do it.

Good luck in life.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home