Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My summer night in winter

Crawling up the sheets to me you came, inching forward with expectation in your heart. Your soft bare skin met mine and you cocked your head to look down at me. Caressing me, I felt you inside and I knew in that moment that this was right. Despite what 'sin' they may name it, I know the truth. There is love in your actions, there was, and there always will be. For that you will be my poet, by my side or away, you are the sweet sonnet of my existence. You are my ecstasy, my bliss, you are my vibrant longing fulfilled. You are with me now, and I know you.

One night of love in your bedroom locked away from the rest of the world, I found love for the first time. Real honest love, and you saved me.

Thank you. I will always love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

Did you ever love me?
I wonder if i ever was as deserving of your love as this person.

Please let me know.

9:17 PM  
Blogger dfg said...

I do not know if the last one got posted.

Was i ever as deserving of your love as this person?

That is what i wonder.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home