Saturday, August 13, 2005

The Sweetest Thing

Today I was packing to leave for college, which is quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever done. Alex, Ben, and Sean were busy filming a movie for the majority of the day and my Dad was typically absent. Later, Alex and Ben were editing the movie and had left Sean with nothing to do. At that point I was really trying to just get the job done and not let leaving my house bother me when Sean came into talk to me.

He asked, "Are you packing to leave? Isn't anyone helping you?"
"No," I said. A little bit later I mentioned that he seemed shocked about the fact that I was going about it alone.
"Well, this is a really big deal Natalie. You're leaving! It just seems like someone would be here to help, even Ian."

I had tried talking to Louie, tried to get someone to care because it is a big deal. I am freaking out over it. However, it was only Sean who. . .

"Hey! I want to at least keep you company while your packing, since no one else seems to care. Is that ok?"

He ended up giving me advice and being really sweet about what I should pack. It was the sweetest thing a guy has ever done for me without meaning to be sweet.

Today I was going to tell Mario that I liked him, but I am not going to anymore. I can't. Right now it is all too much. I am trying to handle the Matt situation with some amount of dignity intact, leave my home, and try to figure out my life. More than anything, Andrew Freyer talking to me again totally knocked me off my throne. I do not know how I really feel about anyone. I want to be loved and give in return and I feel that I am being too anxious about it and cheating myself out of the right guy, so the best thing to do is wait.

For now, all I have to say is, Thanks Sean, for the sweetest thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home