Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Problem is Me

The relationship is perfect, I mean, straight up, what I want for the rest of my life, P-E-R-F-E-C-T, perfect with Matt.

That's the problem.


I don't like perfect.


I am going crazy right now. I am happy that we are apart, upset that we are apart, thrilled to talk to him, dread it, all at once. I am wrecking myself over it.

In addition, I keep on having dirty dreams about someone else.
I feel awful.

I want out, I never want to let go, I'M GOING MAD!
I just want it all to be over.

Everything. I am tired of this struggle we call life.

Yet I suffer through it.
I basically am throwing away my bestfriend because I am freaking out in that relationship as well.

I need to be on medication.

This is out of hand.


Dominic asked me why I was so gloomy today, how do I explain 18 years of insanity?


I want to scream, I want to be locked away, I want God to take this from me, yet I am thankful to not be one of the sane.


I've lost it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Hey Nat. I too am doubting a perfect relationship. I want to explore my options, but at the same time I don't. I hate this feeling. Just letting you know that you are not alone and that I am a pretty good listener. Love ya.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home