Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Attracting Danger

Really struggling right now. Alex is calling to me to finish what I started with her story but I never know what direction to start in. It is all in my head, just jumbled like a jigsaw puzzle.

dilemma:
If I start with the outline of her story I limit what I can say by giving myself only a certain amount of space to do it in.

If I start with the middle and work out, when do I stop?


I miss Matthew. I love him and it breaks my heart to be without him for so long.

I am glad that Ian and I are really tight still.

I am super glad that C came back. I thought for sure that she hate me for bothering her during all her struggles so I had backed off. I had been praying and hoping that she would be able to have some sort of life despite everything that bastard took from her. That is true strength. I admire her greatly.

I kinda forgot that anyone can read my blog and started writing as if noone could, and I liked writing like that. I am not longer writing to appease you, to let you know about my life, I am simply putting out what I want to, take it or leave it as you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home