Thursday, June 16, 2005

One of those feelings

I didn't know how to tell him before he left, but I am no longer scared of Matt leaving me. He could be on the other side of the world, and as long as he was happy and safe, I would be content to live alone. Fact is, I am terrified that he is going to die.

I got one of those feelings before Christmas, and frankly, I still believe that I was destined to die at Christmas, but something drastic changed the course of my life. Probably Ian and his situation at the time. . .

Matthew has really changed. I cannot explain how I feel about it. I am so happy, yet not giddy, not immature, but content, satisfied with splendor running o'er the rim of my cup onto my floor.

I hope nothing happens to him. Paranoia, god how I hate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I dated a soldier once, and my father was one as well. The only thing that can really bring comfort is knowing that they've been trained by the best and they've got every advantage. And, on a sadder note, if he's a real military guy, there's no other way he'd rather die than protecting the country.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home