Thursday, July 21, 2005

PET-not so-SMART

glob
glib-glibbity
globberstorp
-_-
My mind is filled with this ruccus you insist on sending to me
OVER
some stupid intercom
work becomes a joke
when you speak in gibberish.


"They need another cashier"
Hey you, I don't ring up your shit!

Grab a fish
flops out
no surprise
I hate algae eaters!

Chris, such a distraction
damn. . .

Why do my co-workers advise the use of Cycle?
What does this product even do?
In Jesse's word,
RIDICULOUS

Tired weary, seems like 1 am, yet is 1 pm.
Exhaustion.

I miss Matthew,
Back in the family
favorite child
am i?
No, but maybe someday. . .

All these things, race through my mind-
Fucking plant tank,
clean the Bettas,
Close the sickroom
DOES IT NEVER END?

How am I to contemplate life when you fill my world with-
"Do your carry sea monkeys?"
-Say what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home