Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Heart-ache

I woke up today and the first thought I had was, "Matt." I pictured him holding me, and I could almost smell him near me, but he was not.

Things don't work out the way we plan. But they work out.

I am suffering.

The lake provided some refuge via friends, a handsome distracting male who insisted one hanging out with me, and some special brownies that basically knocked me out.

I guess I am handling it well? Maybe not.

Oh well. New life. It is a new journey, and I have God with me, so take that world!

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Congrats about the jump, sounds incredibly liberating. I'm tempted to do something like that myself now... Except for all the cliffs in AZ have no water below them. >,< Anyway, good luck in college and in your future!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home