Sunday, August 14, 2005

Well, You Definitely Proved It Matt

Hey West Point, I mean Matt, why the fuck did you call today? Hmm? You are an asshole. I told you not to call and you did, then you feigned caring about me still when was really still about you.

Well you know what, I hope that every time I kiss another guy it burns you like you have done to me a thousand times over. I am so sick of the pain you cause to me, I really wish I could physically harm you.

I hate that you act like you love me just so that you can hurt me. You are the sickest person I know.

And I do, I do hate you, just so we are clear. I hate you for ever making me care about you and every fucking tear I have cried since. Since the beginning it was about you, whether you had friends, your college decision, were you ever interested in me?

You know what really stings? I'll tell you, because this memory hurts me more than most others. It was that time that you came over and took care of me after surgery and made me feel like you really cared about me. Then the next morning you used me for a bj. Yeah, so I guess speaking of below the belt. . .

By the way, I put this on my blog so that you would read it and so could anyone else that wanted to because I don't want it to be unclear to anyone how I feel about you.

You broke my heart and I hope that I never have to deal with you again. You lied to me about everything including YOUR fucking choice. I am so glad that I am out of that relationship, because you NEVER cared. I hate you so much right now it is bringing me to tears.

Have a good life, and leave me the fuck alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home