Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sorry For Worrying You

In my last post, I did not make it clear that the person in that story was not me. Sometimes I just have things to say, people and places, feelings out of touch with reality that I just have to pen out and put someplace. That is some little boy, some innocent part of me that does not understand this world we live in. To him, it is impossible that the world could be so corrupt that even his mother would turn on him. His reality is shattered, but some naive piece, some over-ride will not let him see it.

I am multi-dimensioned, and when you read my blog, that is what you get. All the horrible little parts of me.

I just am, and I will die before I am silenced for what I believe.

I am sorry I worried you, just know that generally italics mean something is up, and it's not necessarily me, but in the future I will try and remember to warn ya'll.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

Glad to know, hon. I just remember you saying your mother and you didn't share the best of relationships... I'm glad it wasn't that bad. I have those thoughts too sometimes, where it seems like reality in your mind, but you know it's just not possible? They're kinda' cool. Anyway, ciao

C

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home