Friday, April 01, 2005

Just Like Old Times

I am staring at the phone, waiting for a call that has not come for 3.5 hours. No, I am not really that sad, but I am sick and have nothing better to do. This cough is driving me crazy.

I was hanging out with someone I care about deeply today, and it was looking at someone and knowing that they will not dare tell you that they love you. It is looking into someone's eyes and knowing that you need them, and they still need you, but neither one of you is going to say a damn word. It hurt. I wanted to say it, but I could not bring myself too, so I just let it go.

I let people get away from me and spend time and effort on individuals who could care less whether or not I am part of their lives. I have no idea why.

Oh, before I forget, your shoe is untied! Just kidding, April Fools!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home