Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Perfect Man

I saw him yesterday and I had not the opportunity to write about it until now, so here is the blog I promised ya'll.

He was standing in a line alone, silent, leaned up against a wall. He was quiet, no expression on him as he watched a little boy annoyingly proclaim every little thought that came to his under used brain. I glanced at him and found myself quickly turning my head back to look at him, unable to tear my eyes away. He was skinny, but not unhealthily so. He was definitely attractive, unblemished skin, unshaven face, longish blonde hair pulled into a short ponytail, and blue eyes. His demeanor was of someone that I would want to spend time with, and I realized all too late that he had raised his eyes and was staring back at me. He must of been somewhere in between 20-28 in age, and he was still staring at me. I looked at him, realizing that I was the only one in the room that saw his perfection. I felt as though his eyes read my mind.

'Do you know how beautiful you are?' I thought.

A slight turn of his lips that indicated a small smile.

He has a story, I know it, and I wonder if all the people he spends time with everyday know how special he is.

The thing is, it was not that he was a perfect human, he might be a complete jerk, but I saw perfection in that moment. I wonder if it is possible to see perfection in every person just as I saw in this man. It must be so. There was something beyond just a look toward another person. There was a magic I cannot describe. He was awesome in an indescribable way, and I wish that I could have captured it and given it out, like a piece of perfection that each person can hold, feel, just for a moment, and then pass it on.

1 Comments:

Blogger dfg said...

what is perfection to you?

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home