Friday, March 04, 2005

Words are not actions!

Words are meaningless! Words are shit! I could say whatever the fuck I want, but if I do not ACT on them, I am a liar and worse than scum.

A deep hope inside of me is that someday a man will catch me before I run, but I know deep down it will never be so. I want him to stop me before I get away, catch me a moment before it becomes too late, kiss me, and ACT on it. I do not want some sweet speech, I do not crave his eloquence, but I NEED his kiss. I need him to reach me because otherwise it is nothing. You might as well have been reciting Poe for all the difference it would make.

Think of it like this, SAYING you will kiss someone means NOTHING. It is the kiss that matters! It is the action! As someone in Speech and Debate, I can honestly say, WORDS, SPEECHES, ARE ALL FOR NOT. We would be better serving our nation by not competing with words and using our logic for actions within our communities.

Alas, today I gave in again, (uggghh, how I hate myself for doing so), and acted for another. I had specified ACTING on the words they had spoken to me last night on the phone, but when they saw me, they simply repeated the words.

God I hate words! How I want to take my own life for only being gifted with words! They are all I have and they are nothing! Which makes me nothing!

I cried again over it. Their words.

I suppose it is because I can no longer be reached through them. I am beyond them.

So despite having me in words, they lose me in action. My words are NOTHING and thus, when you request them, that is what you will get, NOTHING!

I want to scream NOTHING. I want to make words a reality and tear them, chew them, kill them!

If someone is angry at me, they cannot hurt me, cannot touch me with words. I do not allow it.

Fuck literacy. Fuck words. Fuck Webster and his make believe world of words. Fuck anyone who gives into words anymore, so therefore, fuck me!

Fuck all of you.

Do you know why I say that? Are you hurt? You shouldn't be! Because it doesn't mean shit! It does not make one God-damn bit of difference what I say to you, or what you say to me!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But words will never hurt me."

Either act on it, or I will destroy you in my conquest. It is a simple rule. Which is ironic, because rules are simply words!

I am lost in this world you try to rationalize with your words! I will be DOING something, you can just enjoy your words yourself.

Good-day.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I agree with you in regards to the uselessness of words. If someone really means something they say, they should act on it. When Alan told me he was sorry, but hit me again anyway- His words became nothing. Is the person you're angry with reading this? If they are, maybe it will help them understand.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home