Friday, April 01, 2005

"I am so lonely"

He utters the words from an embrace w/ me and I could not stand it. I wanted desperately to help him, but at the same time, I wanted him to feel the pain I have felt since Christmas. There really is no one out there, I have no one, and nothing left.

I am empty. Completely and utterly alone.

You know you are bad off when you wonder what it would be like to die of AIDS and actually begin hoping that the cold you have will kill you. Yeah, I wish I had cancer. I know I deserve a slap for that, but I really wish I was dying so that this would all be over and done with soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

You don't wish that, hon. You're having a hard day, perhaps, but what happened to that optimism I saw in your post two days back?

Come on, you have to give a new philosophy time to work it's magic ;) Don't give up on it yet.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home