Monday, April 11, 2005

"How You Can Do It if You Really Don't Want To Dance By Standing On The Wall? Get Your Back Off the Wall!"

"Get down on it" by Kool and the Gang is ringing out through my computer speakers right now, and I have found that it really applies to my life right now. Basically, you cannot get anywhere if you do not try. So I am trying.

I lost my dog over the weekend.

3 major deaths in the last year. 4 life-changing deaths in the last 18 months. I am acting like it does not matter, but I really loved that dog. The other dogs are acting weird now.

I want to own a dog exactly like Penelope when I get older. I want a horse like Stormy too. That skitish young horse that doesn't know a single other riders touch except my own.

Well, I better get my back up off the wall. Time to dance. "I hope you dance." Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger C said...

I'm sorry to hear about your puppy. And the horse *sniffle* I hope you do get to own ones like them when you're older. ;) Have fun dancing.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home