Sunday, April 24, 2005

As TMBG would say, "Your Racist Friend"

Alex, my older brother, put this up on his blog recently. It was part of an email he sent to someone else, but I think that I will probably do this for my spring break or something next year, if I choose to survive that long.

"A guy I know, an RA at Weinstein named Peter Borenstein, is involved in this thing called rambling, where you basically walk from one place to another, day in an day out. Like me picking up myself right now and walking to Los Angeles. How fucking wild would that be? I only need to to know where to start, and I only need a couple of months' time..."

On a lighter note, I fucking hate people. All people. I feel completely alone. All of you deserted me and I hate you for it. It is too late for you to come back and act like you care.

WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE? WAS IT WORTH IT? Tell me honestly, will you feel no guilt when I am gone? I will haunt you in your dreams, your life, your everything. I am leaving now, before you can do it again.

I should have never trusted you, so therefore, to right a long standing wrong:
WE ARE THROUGH. DONE. KAPUT. Finé. I AM OUT.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

<< Home