Friday, December 10, 2004

Stormy

My horse is dead today. I am not even sure what to say because I feel so dead inside. I want my old life back, I say silent prayers as I walk in between classes that beg God to let me awake from this horrible dream. None of this is real. You will all see that it is true, none of this is what we believe it.

Irrepairable mistakes, that's all I seem to make. I ruin everything, and I kill the things I really care about. The desire to break something is gone, because I know now that I already do destroy things and wreck them beyond comprehension.

Well, I am trying not to cry. I have to go call my Dad. They are coming to pick up Stormy's body at 3:30 today, so if I want to say goodbye I have to be there.

Life sucks.

Until Tomorrow,
Utterly Depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home