Sunday, December 05, 2004

AcaDec Locals

For most people, Saturday December 4th was a last ditch effort to pass the SAT's and move on with their lives. It came as a day of dread, and I, on that day, (unlike many of the others that grabbed their number two pencils and headed out with an acceptable calculator), was preparing for a different kind of test. AcaDec locals consisted mostly of me sitting in an auditorium from 10am to 4pm. Why? Because I desperately want to make the team. Anyway, I did really well, so I basically guaranteed myself a spot on the team. I really hate studying that crap, and I have no idea why I want to be part of that organization so badly. I am getting Senoritis really horribly because all of my college applications are in. I don't want to wake up tomorrow, and I definitely don't want to go to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home