Thursday, December 09, 2004

Chubs

I'm super worried about one of my closest friends tonight. I look at him and I see the exact same emptiness I'm trying to hide from the world. I'm not trying to say our situations are identical, but I'm extraordinarily stressed because I don't know if there is anything I can do.

In addition, I feel as if I am. . . NO, scratch that. I KNOW I am keeping something from him, but every time I look at him it just doesn't matter anymore. What matters more than anything is being a good friend. His smile seems so empty sometimes, I wish I could save him from himself.

He's part of my group of three. I'll call the guy I described above A, and the other guy B. Well, A and B are all I have on most days, but today was really bad. We were all down in the dumps. Normally, I can help A or B out of slump. Or A and I can help B. Or A and B are capable of saving me, etc. However, one of us cannot save the other two. I look at them and know that I can no longer support either of them, and they are falling as well. How long with it be before we all crash and burn?

Never above 5 these days. Still battling at 2.7, but I fear I'm falling.

Probably be at around .08 by morning, but I promised Ian I'd be at school tomorrow. Guess I will be there, regardless of whether I want to or not.

Check out Jolene Santo's Site for a real person with a few less problems, or perhaps the same amount but a different way of handling them:
http://coloradolove.blogspot.com

Dang, my phone just rang, gtg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home